Sunday, April 26, 2009

This past week in pictures...

I know all of you have not noticed I hadn't posted in a week/sent out a team of searchers missed me terribly. Life has been hectic lately! Here is a summation of my life for the last week in pictures:
Monday/Tuesday: Softball and Tee ball:Wednesday--Emma's 3rd Grade Field Trip to see the Alabama Symphony Orchestra and eat at Outback Steakhouse:Emma sat between the boy who liked her last year and the one who likes her this year. I kept a CLOSE eye on her!The teachers made a big deal to instruct the kids on proper table manners. They especially focused on putting your napkin in your lap and using a knife and fork. Emma's such a rebel. (Note eating with hands and napkin and fork securely rolled up at her side. Manners, schnanners.)Thursday--Luke's Kindergarten Field Trip to Tupelo Buffalo Park and Zoo:

Peek-a-boo!"Mommy? Are you SURE they can't get out?"A giraffe's tongue feels like sandpaper. Who knew?Friday/Saturday--Table #1 for Women's Conference that I had to decorate:

Table #2 for Women's Conference that I had to decorate:Vanilla Wafer Cake (see the recipe here) I had to bake for Women's Conference:This week promises to be just as busy with another Women's event--mine--coming up on Saturday, as well as Field Day for both of the kids (on different days), plus 5 ballgames this week.

Somebody pray for me!

4 delightful comments:

Billy Coffey said...

Wow, that does look like a busy week.

Me, I'd love to take a field trip to Outback Steakhouse!

Will pray that your super mommy powers will get you through this week, too!

Rachel said...

I LOVE feeding Giraffes! Looks like fun busyness. And great job on the tables! Good luck with your ministry event coming up!

Lois Christensen said...

That was a very busy week! Loved the pictures of your daughter sitting between the two boys. And how nice that the teachers were trying to teach them manners! I'm always amazed at grown women who don't know the first thing about manners. Hope your week is enjoyable even if it is busy!!!

Nicole said...

Lianne,

Thanks so much for the lovely note and thinking and praying for me, dear friend! It means a lot. I would love to come by and clean out htat attic with your, girl.. nothing more theraputic than throwing stuff out! :)

God bless, and your blog looks so cute! I'm not sur ehow long you've had the new look as I've been out of blogville fo a while but it looks fabulous.