Sunday, June 20, 2010

Two Special Guys...

Hi, it's me, Lianne, the irresponsible Blogger.  Mommyhood to 3 is full-time work!  I fully intend to start blogging again soon, but for now, my blogging time is small and elusive!


In other news, I'd like to wish two very special guys in my life a very happy Father's Day:


My Daddy...
 Dad and Emma (Have you EVER seen a prouder Granddaddy?)
Daddy and Luke
Daddy and Anna Beth (Shh!  He's sleeping!  Ha!)

And my Jason...
Jason and Emma
Jason, Luke, and some crazy, bloated lady without makeup
Dr. Jason McDaddy and Anna Beth

These men are more than just fathers, they are DADDIES.  Daddies are real men who aren't afraid to be involved, get their hands dirty, and set a Christ-like example for their households.  I am so grateful to have grown up in a home with a strong Daddy and to be raising my children with a strong Daddy.

I love you guys!

1 delightful comments:

Rachel said...

Sweet! Happy Father's Day to both of them!